Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chegai

So I'm at the homestay now.
On the way to London the pilot said " We will endeavour to keep you updated on the weather" 
British people are so funny. I've never heard someone say endeavour before.
Also, I dont think I can live in England, because whenever I opened my mouth at the airport I felt so conspicuous.
Nice reminds me a ridiculously alot of Rio. From the rocky sides of the road with random trees and vegitation, the highway bridges that barely skim the balconies of old fashioned houses, the general hilly-ness, to the tacky 80's coloured buildings.
My foundation burst in my pack of toiletries so everything was covered. I had the brilliant idea of just taking the shampoo and conditioner in the shower to rinse it off there, but ended up just covering the woman's shower in foundation and spent the next few hours on-and-off trying to wipe it off. 
I have discovered I probably need to buy lots of stuff.
But I have been able to pretty much understand everything Isabella (homestay lady) says, and make myself understood.
Overall, its all good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Filha, me diverti mto lendo seu post... estou mto contente, vendo vcs duas contentes. bjs e vamos em frente!