Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mercredi & Jeudi

Wednesday we went to Antibes and  today we went to Eze. They are both smaller, older towns, and both quite pretty. In Eze we went to a perfum factory. It smelt quite strongly but it was quite nice. They sell real perfume, which as we learned, unlike eau de toillette and eau de something I've forgotten the name of, isn't distilled with water, only some oil so it will stay on all day.
I've realized I havent really mentioned going to the beach yet
Nice's beaches are shingle beaches, so there isn't any sand, but the waves are very strong so they have all been rounded off. You can actually hear the waves dragging the " galets"  back with them. The depth increases exponentially. The water is incredibly blue and surprisingly cold and salty. 
 I've also realized Mariana has stopped writing. Is she dead yet....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mariana must be dead and did you buy me any perfume?

Anonymous said...

me divirto lendo estes posts...