Monday, July 21, 2008

Wolf elaboration and random tidbits

Yesterday we went to the French Alps which is incredibly similar to Rockies. They have re-introduced wolves into the area, and they have glass/window areas for tourists to see them. One of them came right up to the window. It was rather cool, but it would have probably been better for the wolves if they were just left alone, because they have to be fed. Although I don't know what they would hunt if they weren't fed. Next to the International House there's this shop that everyone has been talking about that has some really cheap clothes including 3 euro shoes, so I ofcourse could not pass up on this offer so I went in and got myself a pair. Also we went to Beau Lieu today and Emmara pointed out a little thing on the ground under a tree. Turns out its like a baby squirrel or something that is still completely blind and deaf, but furry enough to be cute. They said we would leave before we get too attached, but I was already attached. I named him Joe, and said we couldnt leave him now that he had a name. We ended up abandoning him. 
It was sad.
Currently really excited to go to Italy and London though.

No comments: