Saturday, July 5, 2008

Why I Haven't Been Updating

Yeah, I haven't really been posting particularly frequently or with particular detail. Sorry.

There's about 5 days of this trip which have opened up, and I'm trying to decide what to do with them, weighing my options, comparing prices, looking at destinations, hotels, etc. So most of my time on the Internet is being consumed by looking this stuff up. 

I think I'm settled on the U.K. (I could still be persuaded otherwise, if you guys have any suggestions?). I'm leaning towards Edinburgh. Getting there might make it more expensive than if I just stick to the southern part of England. So, more research to do. But if I do stay in Edinburgh, at least I know what hotel I'd go to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Marianna, it seems like you're having an amazing time! I'm quite envious. Glad that you took the opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and try something new. I wish I had your guts. Stay safe and keep us posted!